Yorkshire Dales - A Dog Walker's Guide
This book features 20 circular walks, covering places to walk your dog in the Yorkshire Dales.
Each route has been hand-picked, and approved by a four-legged friend prior to publish.
The walks vary in length from 3 to 9 miles, and there are suggestions for dog-friendly pubs and cafes throughout. Highlights include:
- Crummack Dale with its breathtaking views
- A walk along the River Ure to the waterfalls at Aysgarth
- The atmospheric castle ruins of Middleham
- Along Gunnerside Gill to The Old Working Smithy
- Along the ancient remains of the Roman road to Virosidum at Bainbridge
ll the walks include details of:
- Livestock and stiles
- Distance and terrain
- Recommended dog-friendly places to visit or stop for refreshment
- Contact details for the nearest vets
- Where to park
What about adding one of these?..